Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Announcements for week of March 7th

Hey folks!

A HUGE thank you to all of you for your prayers, concern and understanding for my immediate absence this past Sunday so that I may be with my family in Austin. I'm also grateful to David Elmore for bringing the message and leading service in my stead on such short notice. You truly are a wonderful congregation that I am blessed to be in ministry with.

This week, just a couple of announcements of note:
- SPRING FORWARD!! Don't forget to set your clocks ahead 1 hour on Saturday night, Daylight Savings time begins Sunday.

- We will pick up our Lenten series where we left off and celebrate Holy Communion as we discuss The Sacred Meal based on the book of same title by Nora Gallagher.

- We need YOUTH COUNSELOR volunteers to help lead the youth group on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Contact Cameron or Megan for more information.

I look forward to being with you all in worship on Sunday morning. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment